Monday

Following......

Mulsum
Ok those of you who know me well, know how terrible I have been of late and not only blogging but catching up on everyone elses blogs ~ I have great excuses ;) but won't bore you with them here because I have a new gadget on my blog! Yes, following is the new way to keep up to date with friends blogs ~ now at a drop of a hat I can see who is posting without trawling through each and everyone's ~ sadly if your blog or name was after L I probably wouldn't get to you because the beads would start calling and I would forget where I was ~ maybe its my age not the beads ....
Theodora
Showing of my surprise bracelet ~ yes I actually used gold~filled and found it very lovely to work with. I love the warmth it gives the garnet too. The earrings are a bit of sneak preview ~ as of Monday evening not even my Flickr watchers have seen them yet!! What do you think ~ Amethyst, labradorite and pink Amethyst on posts ~ I'm really pleased with the out come but need to stop putting pink Amethsyt in everything I make :P

6 comments:

The Little Bead Shop said...

You make really beautiful Jewellery - I grew up in Cornwall - Love the place. I wasnt far from you - in Tywardreath near Par. Miss it lots x

The Little Bead Shop said...

You make beautiful jewellery! I grew up in Cornwall- envy you living there, though Edinburgh is pretty nice too :) I lived in Tywardreath. Must come back to visit! x

Gemheaven said...

Oh Emma thats where the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery is ~ www.mcsj.co.uk ~ well Treesmill;)

I love Tywardreath♥ Thanks for visiting my blog :D

Anonymous said...

Love the earrings, just gorgeous! And why fight it... the pink amethyst is scrumptious!

Jewellery Craft said...

Noooooooooo don't stop using pink amethyst, its gorgeous and you use it perfectly!

xxx

BetteJo said...

Love the garnet bracelet, never disappointed in what you make. And the earrings are fabulous!

.. oh - and it was lucky ignorance that when I named my blog I started with an "A"!!!