Thursday

No Love Too Small

No Love too Small
Sometimes I just play around in my workshop, seeing what shapes I can make and how I can incorporate them into my designs ~ No Love too Small ~ was just a heart commission I had last Friday, I made half a dozen hearts in vary sizes and showed the customer concerned. These were left over and I thought they were soo cute I had to use them, a 3mm rondelle in Ruby finishes them off perfectly I think. Measuring about 30mm {1.25"} approx they are small and dainty!

Cranberry
I must be in a red mood this week, with the ruby earrings and now these with Rubilitte garnet wire wrapped onto them ~ I love the effect though and these would make a perfect Christmas Day pair ~ eeeek did I say Christmas Day? haha today is my older Sister's birthday and mentally I don't even think about Christmas until after today so I am a little ahead of myself :)

Happy Birthday ALi!!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

both are stunning

Ali P said...

Lovely - I like the idea of the Christmas Day earrings ;)

Ali P said...

Lovely - I like the idea of Christmas Day earrings ;)

BetteJo said...

I agree, just beautiful! I really love the pieces you make.

Anonymous said...

Oh they're just gorgeous Jo, love the garnet! Ugh! Christmas... I'm still trying to get over the end of summer.

BeadyPool said...

Those earrings are very cute - lovely. Please don't mention Christmas - I have way too many birthdays to get through first ;)

kate said...

beautiful jewelry, i love sterling, i live in florida, but
visit st austell , twice a year,
as my fiance is from cornwall, his mother lives in st austell. please visit our new blog, thanks, kate

Silver said...

love those earrings ;0)

timothy said...

Great blog!!! keep up the blogging!