Thursday

Etsy Shop Open

As promised, a pic of the wonderful graphic design for my new shop and section on my website "Simply Heaven" ~ I love it and Sharon of Manamoon Studios is such a dream to work with. She seemed to understand exactly what I needed because of course I need it to work along side my gemheaven pieces. This design for me fits the bill and slowly I am now adding pieces ~ I have been busy soldering, hammering and polishing!!
Simply Diamond
I love this shape and will definately be making more of these diamond shaped earrings at some point ~ these ones are shiny but I think hammered and oxidised will look fabulous ~ the ideas are brimming over here!!
Simply earrings with Adventurine

More fun and flirty earrings coming too ~ like the ones above but with different stones and I have some fabulous czech glass coming soon ;) Remember I can make up in a variety of textures, shapes, colours etc so if you are thinking of someone in particular don't hesitate to give me a shout.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful earrings and your shop looks fab

Anonymous said...

Oh you're such a darling Jo and thank you so much for thinking of me for your new shop look. Somewhat of a coincidence as I posted about your new shop today on my blog and the fabulous Treasuries you made.

Silver said...

The banner is ace :0)