Friday

OK I know

where have my blog posts been - well I did warn you - blog posting with a six year old is hard you get to the middle of a post and get called away - then you come back and forget where you are - I have quite a few unfinished ones in draft this week. I also would like to apologises to my blogging friends for neglect ;)

Part of me is looking forward to normality when Elli goes back to school but she is such good company too I will miss her loads! Yesterday we went shopping - I love shopping but I don't do enough of it (contrary to what my E says!) She is such good fun and loves looking at clothes as much as I do - especially if they come in her size - yes I have a real girly girl :)

I'm down to 40 sets I think (although bad girl that I am I've recieved another 2 sets in the post - do I have to count them lol) I'm working on getting down to 20 arghhh but its hard!






11 comments:

Beverley Wainwright said...

fantastic bracelet and earrings honey pot!
Am really into your style lately - cant get enough actually so cant wait for the end of the hols so I can read and look at more of your goodies!!

love bev xx

Jewellery Craft said...

SO missus, temptation got the better of you hey with 2 more sets.............. LOL, just knew you wouldn't get to the end of April, neither would I!!!

Fab bracelet, all your bracelets are fab and I want all of them, It would be really difficult to pick a fav!

xxx

Well, there was one very very very very special one that I really really really really really loved!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

Izzy said...

Oooooh! Gorgeous - especially the earrings - I've never seen anything like them before.They are unique.

Coburg Crafts said...

Fab bracelet, Jo - but those earrings are something else - just LOVING them!

BetteJo said...

Wow - your stuff is always so pretty but so interesting to look at too! How do you keep coming up with new ideas!?!?

ButterflyBeadwear said...

Hi Jo
Sorry I haven't been looking much lately, and my blog is well behind, haven't had much time lately, anyway, your stuff is amazing as always-ı love that blue shock, keep up the good, and hopefully I will update my blog soon!!!!!
love
Tammyx

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop a line to express how much I love the earrings at the top of this post.

Absolutely gorgeous.

erin
http://jewellerybyerin.blogspot.com/

Gemheaven said...

Thank you Erin - and thanks for stopping by :)

Magriet said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful! I have a 6 year old boy and a 17 week old baby girl. She's only just starting to settle into a glimmer of a routine, but I am finding it hard finding the balance between working from home & spending time with my family.

I find your blog & your work very inspiring. Have added you to my blog (have only just created it). Hope you don't mind x

Gemheaven said...

Hey Magriet - welcome to the blogging world will come and visit yours - thank you so much for the comment :}