Friday

Sun!



There's something shining in the sky, is it a bird, is it a plane nooooooooooooooooo its the sun !!!!! Its been so long we weren't sure what it was but I needed my sunglasses - maybe I was turning into a mole! It sure seems bright :D After I have finished my post of the day I'm going to sit on my swing seat which I've only ever spent about 5 mins on since we got it (4 weeks ago!!)


My daughter who is nearly six ( next month) is home from school today - an inset day I think they are now called so we are having a very lazy day at home - I've played a little with my beads this morning but it sort of proves its going to be difficult during the summer holidays when she is home all the time so I will apologise now for being slack - but then you never know I may be ultra good and keep you all up to date!!!!



SOLD

Remember if you see anything on my blog you like but can't find it on my website then send me an email jo@gemheaven.co.uk and I can send you all the information - I'm going to be holding pieces back - depending on whats selling and what not but of course you all get to see what I am creating day by day!!

Now go and enjoy the sun :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh i love those pearl earrings, i love pearls