Friday

Friday Feeling

Ohhh what a lovely morning , my new jump rings arrived ready for me to get moving with some more of my favourite weave bracelets - for anyone who loves chainmaille (especially if you make it) check out The Dragonfly Company not only was the communication fabulous (I am on a tight schedule here!) but everything arrived as promised - and the packaging was beautiful - so a big thumbs up to Lynne!! So of course more chainmaille maybe tomorrow lol





Of course everyone who knows me and my work understands how important my surronding are and I'm not talking about how messy my desk is either! I'm talking nature and these beautiful faceted Jasper beads really do say Autumn don't you think? The faceting just gives them that added extra - a little sparkle to take you into the evening.

SOLD

And a pair of earrings to match are obligatory!!! These headpins are made by a UK girl living in the US - a very talented lady called Allison Raposa who as soon as her website is up and running I will definately be adding her link for you all to drool over her designs!!

© Gemheaven 2007

2 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

Jo, I don't know how you do it!! Stunning, stunning, stunning!

And yes, I'm tagging you. :) Probably I should have put the company down. That's my fault.

And I have no idea what "snakey" means, but "snarky" means sassy and completely sarcastic. Which I absolutely am!! haha

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great pieces Jo! Just perfect. :o)

Definately agree with you about The Dragonfly Company, they're great and their packaging and stuff was such a nice surprise!