Tuesday

Red

I fell in love with these beautiful beads of Lauras the minute i saw them on her blog and couldn't believe my luck when I found out I had won them!! Sometimes I get beads and know instantly what I'm going to do with them, sometimes I keep them knowing one day inspiration will strike - and not always at the most conveniant time!! These weren't ones I knew instantly but when I looked at them on Sunday I wanted to make a necklace - funny though I played around with it and finally decided she wanted to be a bracelet....... (yes the jewellery commands lol)




Suddenly I found these silver vine beads which I've had in my bead box for ages and bingo here we have Tomatoberry!! I'm really pleased with it and can show it at my party with pride on Friday

SOLD

Thank you so much to everyone who has added lovely comments about my interview here and elsewhere I really appreciate them and I know there will be some fabulous interviews in the future!

© Gemheaven 2007

5 comments:

BeckyKay said...

Really gorgeous!

BeckyKay said...

Thanks, Jo, for visiting my blog! You're welcome to add me. I'd love that!

Beverley Wainwright said...

I love them what else can i say??
xxx

Kebo Jewellery said...

Wow, that is truly stunning!!

Kelly
xxx

Kara said...

oh gorgeous love the vine beads, they work so well
kara
xx