Sunday

The Morning After!


SOLD
Hey a great party last night - thanks Helen! So many ladies with tiny wrists though lol so a little resizing to do this week! I never get to sleep very quickly after a party - adrenelin I think and thoughts of designing etc floating through my head!

The piece above is from my pebble range with beads by Isabelle Anderson aren't they cute?

Sorry the post is short and sweet - I have made a pair of earrings which I will photograph tomorrow and you never know there may be more....

We took Elli on her new bike on the trail today - a bike trail only 1 1/2 miles (well 3 if you count the way back I suppose!) We stopped at the end for ice cream and then Elli cycled back while E and I chatted. It was so peaceful and Elli did so well as her new bike is still a bit big for her but she loved it so it will probably be a regular occurance now!

Oh and I thought I'd finish with a pic of Tintagel Castle

© Gemheaven 2007

2 comments:

Kara said...

hi jo, oh so happy party went well, knew it would.
Wow sounds like a fun family day out, take care speak soon.
kara
x

Anonymous said...

What a lovely mix of pebbles, now I know where they've all been going! lol