Sunday

End of a restful week!


RESERVED
As promised I have a couple of charm bracelets to show you - I love making charm bracelets and Caroline of Crafted Gems can really make some beautiful beads perfect for my bracelets. This one didn't start out to be blue but slowly while adding the beads it sort of ended that way!!

RESERVED
This one reminds me of a clear but cold morning with the rose quartz and aquamarine - what does it remind you of??

Sorry for the very short post but I decided to put my feet up tonight before I begin a week of non stop making !! Of course that means lots to show you though ;)
© Gemheaven 2007


2 comments:

BetteJo said...

I have SO wanted to try to make some charm bracelets but so far I have not had the patience. I need to try it - you inspire me!

Kara said...

I can say nothing apart from inspiring
kara
xxx