Sunday

OHhh cold today

SOLD

OHHh its been cold today and we've stayed in kind of hibernating I suppose!! We watched Narnia on the tv and we snuggled - well E and Elli did I was more moving my arms in an iroing motion lol - but yay I got close to the bottom of the pile!! Now I have a fabulously gorgeous smelling joint of beef in my oven ready for later while I actually made something yesterday (well two things) - so fingers crossed my muse WAS on on a short break!

RESERVED
I'm slowly working my way through my commissions to - so everyone who is waiting - I'm getting there - Its a great feeling to tick them off on my book! The above two charm bracelets are of course Caroline Hannons charm beads with a variety of fw pearls, gemstones, czech glass, crystlas and silver - Autumnal beach needs some more pictures taken but apart from that I@m really happy.

I did make a new chain and have a variety of charm beads ready so watch this space!! And a huge thank you for all the lovely comments on my new website - much appreciated :D

© Gemheaven 2007

3 comments:

BetteJo said...

I still want to try to make one of those, yours arr beautiful!!

Kara said...

oh roast beef I am so hungry now.
I did ironing too *groan* I am nowhere near the bottom.
Love the new goodies, glad your muse is back to you.
New website looks great congrats to hubby
kara
xx

Unknown said...

oh Jo, i'd seen the first one before but the second is fantastic too, i just love what you do with my beads.

Your sunday sounds so much like mine, ironing and roast beef, mmmmmmmm for the beef, lol