Monday

Harvest !

I know harvest time has been and gone but when these beads came from Beverley Hicklin I couldn't call this anything else could I? The oranges, reds and golds are fabulous and of course the Karen Hill Tribe Silver leaf beads are perfect!

Life is busy here with parties, school fairs, commissions and of course my own Christmas pressies to create for so if it becomes a bit hit and miss on here feel free to nag me into making and creating lol - I may need a slight kick - I'm feeling like its close to the end of term lol ;0)

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have something new to show you all - if I get through my commissions of course - so until then.....

© Gemheaven 2007

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Hmmm - I like these! They have a lovely earthy look about them.

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Stunning! I adore what you've done here! They have a really autumn feel about them.

Janine x

BetteJo said...

Gorgeous beads for sure - love the bracelet! I have a huge bunch of silver coming, I can't wait! I almost ordered some beads that were similar to those leaf beads but then I didn't - I need some money left over for Christmas. Now tho, I'm thinking I should have ordered them. So pretty!

Karen said...

Oooh you chose the right name for them, beautiful beads and I just love what you've done with them.

Karen x