Thursday

The First!

Can you believe its November already! Does anyone know where October went?? Halloween was great fun, Princess Bat Girl has a bag big enough to supply Woolies with sweets and chocs for at least a year - and she still has black eyes even though I scrubbed them (gently lol) last night - luckily the hairspray was removed by a shower this morning (mine and hers!!)

Remember anyone wishing to buy anything from my newly stocked up website (and thats only half the stock!) do so before tomorrow night as I have a party - as usual anything wanted between 6pm and 6am will go to my party guests first so probably best to email me with your wishlist between this time!
SOLD

The pieces above are turquoise wheels with Karen Hill Tribe silver on silver chain. The earrings are handcrafted hammered rings and earwires with the same wheels - they go perfectly together!!!

Enjoy

© Gemheaven 2007

4 comments:

Kara said...

my birthstone yummy, oh Jo I love love love love love love love this set, can you tell, my fav combo.
That turquoise is chunky and yummy, ahhh I wanna see pictures of ellie, she sounds way too cute
kara
xxxx

Beverley Wainwright said...

Hey my lovely mummy of bat princess!
Love the necklace - its scrumtious!
Good luck for tomorrow night although I know you dont need it!
love bev xxx

Anonymous said...

Ooh I love that turquoise!

sandy said...

beautiful jewellery, you are very talented :)